ATV Tire Spacers
SIXITY ATV UTV WHEEL SPACERS
- Increased Traction: Increase your wheel clearance for installation of larger high-traction mud, rock, sand or snow tires.
- Increased Stability: Widen your vehicle wheel base, increasing stability and resistance to side roll-over.
- Lightweight and Strong: CNC-machined from high-strength billet aluminum, with hardened steel-alloy wheel bolts.
- Maximize Styling: Install a wider range of wheel sizes for a personalized, custom look.
Precision CNC machined from high-strength 6061-T6 billet aluminum-alloy, with hardened 10.9 Grade Cr steel wheel bolts, Sixity Wheel Spacers and Wheel Adapters are extremely strong, lightweight and durable. See why experienced ATV riders prefer these Sixity products.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy has 2.5X the tensile strength of common aluminum.
- Improve Vehicle Stability. Wheel spacers widen your vehicle wheel base, increasing stability and resistance to side roll-over. Added stability provides extra control for experienced riders, and an additional margin of safety for younger or less experienced riders.
- Increase Traction. Wheel spacers increase tire to frame clearance allowing installation of wider wheels and high-traction mud, rock or snow tires.
- Enhance Wheel Fitment Options. Wheel adapters convert your stock wheel bolt pattern to alternative bolt patterns or bolt sizes, allowing you to mount a larger variety of steel or custom alloy wheels to your rig.
- Hardened Cr-steel Wheel Bolts. Forged, heat-treated and hardened ISO/DIN 10.9 (SAE Grade 8) wheel bolts deliver strength and corrosion resistance.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation. Simply bolt the wheel spacer/adapter to your hub, then bolt your wheel to the spacer/adapter. No vehicle modification required.
- For off-road, recreational and commercial vehicles from Arctic Cat, Bombardier, Can-Am, Cannondale, Club Car, E-ton, EZ-Go, Honda, John Deere, Kawasaki, Kei, KTM, Kubota, KYMCO, Polaris, Suzuki, and Yamaha.